Thursday, July 2, 2015

Updated Zombie Horde Deck List

Last winter, a talented Magic friend of mine sat down with me to beef up my Zombie Horde deck.  I've been asked for the list, so I figured I'd just provide all the details right here.

Rules:

* Survivors have 40 life total.  I don't care how many people are actually playing.

* The zombie deck gets 25 cards/player.  My list goes to 100 cards; for more players, I am considering adding more zombie tokens.

* The players get some free turns based on the challenge level they pick.  (Players don't draw their first turn.)

Challenge level:
Novice: Players get 4 turns before the first zombie turn
Normal: 3 turns
Challenge: 2 turns
Professional: 1 turn
Legendary: Zombies go first.

Everything else follows the rules originally laid out.

Without any further ado, here's the list:

59 Zombie tokens
8 Zombie Giant tokens
1 Gloomdrifter
1 Unbreathing Horde
1 Forgotten Wastes
2 Delirium Skeins
1 Army of the Damned
1 Twilight's Call
2 Bad Moon
1 Plague Wind
2 Nested Ghoul
1 Death Baron
1 Grave Titan
1 Vulturous Zombie
1 Noxious Ghoul
1 Undead Warchief
1 Living Death
1 Endless Ranks of the Dead
1 Zombie Apocalypse
1 Call to the Grave
2 Vengeful Dead
1 Grave Pact
4 Cackling Fiend
2 Soulless One
2 Syphon Flesh
1 Infectious Horror
(100 cards)

No comments:

Post a Comment